Friday, January 16, 2009

Old Pic For A New Post


This is not Thursday's pic, but it's mostly the same outfit with minor tweeks. I had to go back and post an old pic for you because I am having issues uploading my pictures. I broke my card reader and I can now hear something rattling inside. I guess I'll be at Best Buy soon. Anyways, back to the outfit. Here are the details of what I wore and the things not in this photo...

Odille boat neck - Anthropologie
French Connection skirt - Lot 8
patterend tights - Target (*not pictured)
pumps - Target (*not pictured)
grey belt - Target (*not pictured)



The skirt has become a little too big for me, so it kind of hangs low on my hips. So not cute and I didn't have time to decide on a different skirt. So I hiked it up and tucked it under my bra. Yeah, Will was looking at me a little crazy this morning while I was getting dressed, but the good man that he is, he helped me tuck the back in :-) In the end, the skirt came to little above my knee and it looked way better (esp with the black tights). I added the grey belt to keep it in place. I know I need to have the skirt altered, but I'll wait till I lose a little more weight.


And speaking of weight... I weighed myself this morning. I have lost 5.7lbs since New Year's Day! A few more pounds and the holiday weight will be officially off. Yay! Here is today's screenshot...

Today was a strength/cardio day. Oh yes, I felt the burn! I'm off tomorrow and I'll cram in one more workout before hitting the road. I am off to the big D (Dallas) this the weekend for a wedding reception, visiting my best friend from high school, and Will's best friend from college. It will be a jammed packed weekend filled with lots of temptation. I am packing my resistance bands and trusty red jump rope. I'll try to eat as clean as possible, but I know it will be difficult and I'm only human. I'll let you know how I do.
Have a fabulous weekend everyone and as always, thanks for stopping by my blog!

8 comments:

ohthatgirl said...

If your weekend wasn't going to be so jammed pack and busy, I would complain that you didn't tell me sooner so we could meet up. Next time I won't be so kind. *wink* Be safe and have fun. :o)

Hillary said...

I know, I thought about trying to meet up too, but I was worried about the time. The wedding reception is for family, and you know how crazy busy that can get. I'll be back to Dallas soon enough though. Next time my schedule won't be so hectic.

Chantelle {fat mum slim} said...

Red looks good on you.

I love the craziness of you dressing. We've all been there! x

Tabitha said...

Awesome skirt!

Ally said...

I have a skirt I have to do that too...I love it too much to let it go :(

Trace said...

Hey Hillary! Love that skirt! OMG congrats on the weight loss girl - I am jealous! You look great and I love reading your posts for fitness and health inspiration. I'm down 2.5 pounds since January 1, looking forward to another week of hard workouts and clean eating!

Sheila said...

Congratulations, Hillary! What a super accomplishment.

I laughed at your skirt wrassling. Time to pass that baby on to a new home and reward yourself for those 5 pounds!

Don't keep clothes that are too big - you'll always have that little voice that says, "it's okay if you gain the weight back...you have clothes you can still wear."

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!