Friday, January 9, 2009

My Favorite Stores Outfit


After my last post (the fitness novel), I figured you'd enjoy a short post on the daily outfit. Here is a little bit of something from some of my favorite stores...
  • Purple short sleeve tee - Old Navy
  • Favorite long sleeve tee - The Gap
  • Grey tweed pleated skirt - Anthropologie (Boxing Day sale purchase)
  • Merona belt - Target
  • Patterned tights - Target
  • Issac Mizrahi grey pumps - Target
  • Necklace - NY & Co (gifted by Lynette)
Please excuse the bad hair day. It's my "I went to bed with my hair wet" look.
I'm posting late on Thursday night so I'm behind on reading my fav blogs. I'll be catching up and commenting by the weekend though.
I hope everyone had a great week and a fabulous Friday!

8 comments:

Chantelle {fat mum slim} said...

Cute outfit. x

Abacaxi & Hortelã said...

Just wanted to let you know that you inspired me a lot with your 12 days of fitness! I desperately need a diet, but going on aless than 1,000 cal a day doesn't work for me (I love good food too much). Your 12 tips showed me the rigth way, thanks a lot!!
Enjoy your weekend!
XX Chantal

Trace said...

Very cute Hillary! I love that skirt, Anthro definitely has the cutest skirts! Have a great weekend!

MUG said...

Those patterned tights are to die for! So cute!

Kayleigh said...

Ooooh, so cute -- I love purple & gray, and the colors look great on you :)

Hillary said...

Thanks so much for the kind feedback!

Chantal, I'm glad I was able to inspire you. Keep the calories at about 1200 and that should really help out. You won't feel so starved. I love food a lot too!

90-Dayer said...

Love! I think purple may be my new favorite color.

Lynette said...

Love my little shout out. I'll have to gift you with something else...