Saturday, January 24, 2009

Daily Outfit Catch Up










Here are the details...
1) Details of this outfit can be found on this post. This was the real pic taken that day, but my card reader was acting up and you saw an old pic. This was how I really looked that day.
2) Wedding reception outfit: Black and white dress-Ross, striped black tights-Target, Marie peep toes-Rack Room, pearls-gifted from Aunt Mae, headband-made.
3) Feeling Frenchie outfit - purple long sleeve tee-NY&Co, Mossimo short sleeve jacket-Target, grey skirt-Old Navy, argyle tights-Payless, peep toe pumps-Rack Room, belt and beret-Target.
4) Banana Outfit - Seriously, don't I look like a banana? scarf-Stockman's (Finland), Mossimo cream pullover-Target, yellow tweed skirt and brown suede pumps-Ann Taylor Loft, brown tights-Target.
5) Ode to E outfit - This outfit was inspired by the lovely E. I love how she layers up for those cold days in cute summer dresses, long sleeves and jeans. So here's my Inspired by E look... blue long sleeve-Gap, orange cowl neck dress and brown belt-Dots, skinny jeans and long necklace-Target, brown suede pumps-Ann Taylor Loft. And if you are interested, here's how I wore the dress this past summer. I think it was my 2nd post on this blog.
I hope you enjoyed the week's photo dump. I'll be posting a few more random photos by the end of the weekend.

6 comments:

Tabitha said...

All WONDERFUL outfits and you look so great!!

Kelly said...

They're all pretty, but my fave is the second one!

Also, this bodybugg thing totally fascinates me. I want one!

(I found your blog through a comment on Cute on the Cheap, btw....so, hello!)

E said...

Aw! Hillary, you're so adorable!! You do always look so freaking fantastic (but I have a bit of favoritism with that last one ;) ) Thank you for that shout-out, honey!

Love, Love, Love
E

Ally said...

You always look gorgeous, but you look especially happy and pretty this week :)

Hillary said...

Thank you ladies! Welcome kelly! Thanks for stopping by. I love my BB and I love seeing my day on a graph for some odd reason :-)

Trace said...

I'm catching up on my blog reading, and of course love all your outfits! I would say the last one is my fav. Very inspirational!