Sunday, January 4, 2009

Busy Weekend!


Sorry for the bad quality of pic. Friday night was karaoke night. My friends and I love to karaoke. We haven't been in a while so we reserved a small room at our favorite karaoke bar and belted out our cheesy tunes. Here's my singing outfit:

Echo hat - Macy's (after Christmas shopping)
Merona top - Target
dangle earrings - gifted
Converse One jeans - Target
my walking shoes - Ross
Bodybugg is what's on my upper right arm

I think I was singing Gwen Stefani's 4 In The Morning when this picture was taken. Don't I look so serious??? We were singing till we got kicked out. Our closer song is always Bohemian Rhapsody.

Saturday night:
Saturday night we went to see The Radio City Christmas Spectacular starring The Rockettes. Here our looks:

Will:
maroon pin strip short sleeve - Kohl's
Jeans - Dillard's
Sketchers - Sketchers outlet

Hill:
green top - Banana Republic
Xhilaration skinny jeans - Target
beaded bracelet - Banana Republic (after Xmas sale)
brown suede pumps - Ann Taylor Loft (after Xmas sale)
feather headband -made

















7 comments:

Tabitha said...

I absolutely LOVE karaoke and don't need to be drunk to do it! :) I'm loving that you've been posting about your fitness regime. I went to my trainer for the first time yesterday and I'm in pain...it hurts so good!

KT said...

Don't you look like quite the rockin' chick? Also- we went to the Rockette's a few weeks ago and loved it!

ohthatgirl said...

Uh, oh.....I see you, Ma. ;o)

Ally said...

I love it all - I especially LOVE you in that shade of green!

Trace said...

Sounds like a great weekend! I sang karaoke for the first time this summer - I was terrified but it was fun. =) May need a few more drinks to do it again. =) Love both your outfits, especially that green top and the headband.

90-Dayer said...

Oh, how I love hats. They are perfect for a bad hair day or any day for that matter! You look great :)

Kayleigh said...

You look so adorable in that little hat! And I especially love the green blouse -- very flattering on you.

What fun it looks like you guys had :D