Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Cold Day on Wednesday







Brrrr! It's cold today. Crazy how it was 75 yesterday. Here's my outerwear outfit for my cold walk to work...

Black coat - Kohl's (love this coat)
scarf -Banana
Pants - Steve & Barry's
Walking shoes - Ross (I have heels in bag)
hat - Macy's

Here's a close-up of the print on this coat.



We come home for lunch practically everyday. Here was today's menu:
3.75 ounces of Tandoori chicken
Sauteed spinach and chopped baby bella mushrooms
1/4 of a small avocado
1/2 of a leftover springroll
lemon slice for chicken

Total Calories: 291










3 comments:

Chantelle {fat mum slim} said...

You look cute all rugged up, and that meal looks scrumptious. x

Sheila said...

What a gorgeous coat! I love details like that pattern. You look adorable in that beret.

Your lunch looks delicious!

Ally said...

You look so adorable!!!!

That tandoori chicken is making me drool...