- 1 pkg of lean ground turkey
- 1 envelope of Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 1/2 c chopped mushrooms
- 1/4 c Ragu Light Pasta Sauce or Ro-Tel tomatoes and green chilies (if you like spice)
- 2 brown rice cakes crumbs (threw them in a processor)
- 2 egg whites
Pre-heat oven at 350 degrees. In a large bowl, mix all of the ingredients above. Lightly coat your loaf pan with oil and add mixture to the pan. Bake for 40 - 45 minutes.
Chinese Honey Glazed Chicken
- 1 pkg of skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- 4 cloves of minced garlic
- 1/4 c Bragg's Liquid Amino's (found in the Nature/Health Food section in your grocery store)
- 2 tbsp honey (you can add more to your liking
- 1 tbsp hosin sauce or oyster sauce ( found in the Asian Food section of your grocery store))
- juice of 1/2 a lemon
Place all ingredients in large ziploc bag and marinate the chicken for 4-5 hours.
Pre-heat oven at 350 degrees. Pan sear each thigh aprox 4-5 minutes on each side, then place chicken in an oven proof baking dish. Place dish in the oven a bake for 20-25 minutes uncovered. The chicken should get a nice brown color.
Thanks so much for reading. I hope you enjoy the dishes. Please let me know how they turn out :-)