Monday, June 8, 2009

The Perfect Wedding

We truly had a wonderful wedding filled with love, laughter, and good tears. I'll always look at back as one of the happiest times of my life. I am truly blessed to have a wonderful husband, a loving family, and fabulous friends. I hope you enjoy the pics!

The wedding area is set up. We bought brown and green fans for our guest to create a little extra "ocean breeze"
My brother walked me down the aisle. Love you Doug!
I always knew I wasn't going to wear a traditional white dress, but I was kind of suprised when I came acrosse this chocolate brown dress. V, was the one who found it! As soon as I put it on, I knew it was perfect. Thank you V!


You may kiss the bride :-)


The Mariachi Band played during the ceremony. Loved them!


Holley was my maid of honor

Fun photos with out guest on the beach...
Me and the guys

Will and the lovely ladies (V is in middle blue dress)

Is this muscle beach or what???

Jump for joy!

Heading into the reception dinner

We had lobster and steak. Yum!

The trolley ride to the private reception room for dancing and cake

YMCA! You can't have a wedding without it

The beautiful cake. The bottom layer is chocolate and the top was white. Both had a wonderful mousse filling. So good!

Will doing his signature move: The Sprinkler!

Ending the great night with a little karaoke

Things not caught on film...
  • The tears - I was a mess with all my tears. We even had some beach goers in tears.
  • The bridal toss - We played Beyonce's "All The Single Ladies"
  • The garter toss - We played Joe Cocker's "You Can Leave Your Hat On"
  • The 1st dance - Chicago's "Your The Inspiration"... We had the whole crowd singing at the top of the lungs. It was priceless!
  • The Spotlight Dance - Everyone taking a turn showing off their best dance moves. Hilarious!

    Thank you taking the time to check out my wedding photos. I hope you enjoyed them. I'll be back to my normal daily postings starting tomorrow.
Take care!

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow you looked fantastic and I looks like you all had fun.
Love the dress!

Herbalife Las Vegas said...

Congratulations on the marriage! The wedding looks awesome. It must be nice on a beach. Maybe I will have a wedding like that someday.

Elissa said...

Congratulations!! You looked amazing and the weddings looks like a lot of fun and full of inspiration.

Deborah-lee said...

Wow that dress is fabulous. You still look like a bride even though it's not "traditional".

I love all your beach photos. So perfect and that chocolate dress just looks so amazing against the blue of the water.

Abacaxi & Hortelã said...

Stunning! Gorgeous dress you've chosen!
You got me into tears just by looking at the pictures...
What a lovely memory you'll have!
Love, Chantal

Chantelle {fat mum slim} said...

You are such a beautiful woman. Will is so lucky to be able to call you his wife.

Congratulations. xx

Liza said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!! Congratulations!!1 Where did you find your dress? I love it!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely fantastic!! You looked gorgeous, Will looked handsome and I agree with Deborah-Lee, your brown dress looked AMAZING against the blue back drop of the ocean! CONGRATULATIONS!!

Leslie said...

Fabulous pictures and an oviously fabulous wedding--thanks for sharing! And my favorite pic is "jump for joy!" Just pure exitement and happiness is captured there!

Hillary said...

Thank you so much! We really had a fun wedding which was something I wanted to have.

Liza, the chocolate brown dress was off the rack at Macy's!

Rachael said...

What a beautiful, fun wedding! You looked so gorgeous. Congratulations to you both!

K said...

The pictures and you are gorgeous! It looks like the weather was perfect too. I'm so glad you enjoyed the time and have so many memories to cherish. Congratulations!

Legal Editor Mom said...

Thanks for posting these fabulous pics. I'm happy for you, and wish you a lifetime of happiness!

Trace said...

Awwww thanks for sharing Hillary! Congrats again! You looked fantastic, that dress is totally gorgeous. I also love love love your hair. What a fun and beautiful wedding, great memories to cherish forever.

Chris said...

Looks like the perfect wedding for you (somehow I can tell just by your enthusiam over the whole thing - not one complaint noted!)
and hubby.
Love the dress and the smiles on everyone's faces.
Wishing you many many years of happiness!

KT said...

Beautiful. I am so thrilled for you!

Sheila said...

That looks like the most fun wedding and party ever! You look just gorgeous, Hillary - I love the brown wedding dress!

Milly said...

you look lovely...Congrats!!

Cristina said...

Thanks for sharing your special day with us. You looked BEAUTIFUL!! Love the color of your dress.