You may kiss the bride :-)
The Mariachi Band played during the ceremony. Loved them!
Will and the lovely ladies (V is in middle blue dress)
Is this muscle beach or what???
Jump for joy!
Heading into the reception dinner
We had lobster and steak. Yum!
The trolley ride to the private reception room for dancing and cake
YMCA! You can't have a wedding without it
The beautiful cake. The bottom layer is chocolate and the top was white. Both had a wonderful mousse filling. So good!
Will doing his signature move: The Sprinkler!
Ending the great night with a little karaoke
- The tears - I was a mess with all my tears. We even had some beach goers in tears.
- The bridal toss - We played Beyonce's "All The Single Ladies"
- The garter toss - We played Joe Cocker's "You Can Leave Your Hat On"
- The 1st dance - Chicago's "Your The Inspiration"... We had the whole crowd singing at the top of the lungs. It was priceless!
- The Spotlight Dance - Everyone taking a turn showing off their best dance moves. Hilarious!
Thank you taking the time to check out my wedding photos. I hope you enjoyed them. I'll be back to my normal daily postings starting tomorrow.