Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Feelin' Finnish


This outfit reminds me of summer days in Finland. I have a dear friend in Finland and have been fortunate enough to visit her a few times. The summer days are long and everywhere you look, you can find the blue and white Finnish flag flying proudly. It's been a while since my last visit there and I guess I just wanted to feel "Finnish" today. Now if I just get some Fazer chocolate, I'd be a happy camper. Here are the details...
White short sleeve button up - Old Navy
Baby blue tank - Old Navy
Blue and white skirt - Talbots
Brown wedge peeps - Rack Room
No meal pics today. We're having leftovers for lunch and dinner. It's also a rest day for me. I may take a light swim tonight, but we'll see how much time I've got after a run to Target.
I hope you have a wonderful day! Kiitos (thank you) for stopping by!

1 comment:

Abacaxi & Hortelã said...

Love the outfit, looks perfect on you!!