Friday, June 19, 2009

A Couple Of Outfits

Just a quick post on my outfits the past couple of days. The past week has been seriously HOT here. We are now allowed to wear jeans all summer long at work, but I just can't bring myself to putting them on. So here I am in my colorful skirts.
This basic look is a white scoop from Express, the green skirt I sewed, Unisa tan pumps, and a beaded necklace won from a blogger challenge.



The top on this outfit isn't as "loud" as this photo makes it. It really is a gorgeous color. I tried to jazz it up with the red pleated skirt from Ann Taylor Loft. This outfit looked okay in the mirror, but now that I see it in a pic, I'm not too sure if I really like it. I originally had a long necklace, but swapped it out at the last minute for the brown baubles. I should have kept the long necklace on.

Sorry to keep this short. I'll be back tomorrow with my food for the week. I tried a new low-carb flour for some muffins and surprisingly they turned out great! Stay tuned...

Thanks for stopping by. I hope everyone has a great Friday!

6 comments:

Trace said...

Two super cute outfits Hill! I can't believe you made that skirt, it's perfect.

P.S. I am always jealous of your gorgeous glowy skintone!!

Tina said...

Your red skirt is so snazzy. I love it!

Cosmic said...

I love the simplicity of the first outfit(you GLOW girl:)!

xoxoxoxoxoxo

Leslie said...

I really enjoy the red and turquoise together and that skirt is adorable!

Marie said...

That is a fabulous green skirt, wish I had the talent. It's really flattering and a beautiful color!

Milly said...

cute red pleated skirt