Thursday, June 4, 2009

Living The Resort Life - The Looks

Hola! I'm back from a wonderful trip to the beautiful Riviera Maya in Mexico. The resort, the wedding, and the honeymoon was everything we hoped for. I have too many pics to post so I am going to break this down into different postings. This particular post will be a few daily outfit pics I managed to squeeze in during the trip. Enjoy!

My travel outfit: The whole outfit is from Target (except my handmade bag)


Getting ready to hit the pool and beach!
green top - Old Navy
Bermuda shorts - Bitten
sunglasses - Bitten
flip flops - Crocs

About to sweat it out in The Fitness Area
brown cover-up from Target
coral Eres swimsuit - gifted from Pat


Just strolling through the resort.
coral halter top - gifted from Anna
white shorts - Target
brown flat sandals - Target


Getting ready for dinner
cream hater - little shop in Mexico
green tri-color skirt - Old Navy
wedge sandals - Target
gold necklace - Target

Quick pose after dinner
checkered halter sundress - H&M
wedge sandals - Target
flower clip - made by me

8 comments:

Weesha said...

looks you had a good time :) I love the tricolour skirt and the red dress, very pretty!

Trace said...

A big congrats, and welcome back! I love this post, your outfits are all perfect and make me want to me somewhere tropical RIGHT NOW! The resort looks fabulous.

Love your handmade bag too!!

90-Dayer said...

I'm so jelly! You look fantastic :)

Legal Editor Mom said...

I love all the outfits and congrats again. You look happy and healthy. ;-)

Candice said...

wow how beautiful the resort and of course YOU! I just love your hair up and the checked dress at the end is so darling you look great!

Abacaxi & Hortelã said...

First of all: congratulations on your wedding! Looks like you had a great time! Love the outfits, very stylish!
& I'm glad you're back, missed your posts!!!
Have a great weekend!
Love, Chantal

Sarah in Texas said...

Congratulations! You look great! I have to know what resort that was! My boyfriend and I have been wanting to go on a vacation. I would LOVE to go there! It looks beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Hi,

We have just added your latest post "Living The Resort Life - The Looks" to our Directory of Honeymoon Travels and Locations. You can check the inclusion of the post here . We are delighted to invite you to submit all your future posts to the directory for getting a huge base of visitors to your website and gaining a valuable backlink to your site.


Warm Regards

honeymun.com Team

http://www.honeymun.com