Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sunday's Great Sk8!



Well this isn't the best photo, but it was dark and my battery was dying so here is my blurry skate outfit. Here are my details....


HWR Sweater - Anthropologie
Bitten Boyfriend Jeans - Steve & Barry
Skates - rented

So no 80's outfit for me. I was going to do it, but we had a blast of cold weather this weekend. I was scrammbling to find my long sleeves. Plus we were running to church afterwards and even though it's casual there, 80's outfit probably isn't the best to wear.

Skating was fun. Well I should say it was very nerve wrecking at first. I was wobbly and I felt out of control. Plus the kids are so small and unpredictable. At a moments notice, they can switch directions, cut you off, or fall in front of you. I finally got into the swing of things and found my skater legs after a few go-rounds. Plus it was a great workout. I was working up quite a sweat! All in all, it was fun and I'm glad my friend Holley had a great birthday. Here are a few pics from the event. V and Melissa were also there. Can you pick them out in the group shot?

2 comments:

Ally said...

Looks like you girls had a blast!! I'd be black and blue with bruises - I'm so clumsy!

Katie Keisler said...

Aw! It looks like ya'll had fun! You look so... ahem... graceful! LOL! Just kidding! You did better than I could have done! ;-)

Katie