Monday, November 17, 2008

Brrrr...It's Monday!



It is finally cold here. Even though it'll hot in my office (because they love to blast the heater), I decided it was time to bust out my sweaters. Here are the details...

Mossimo sweater - Target
Black pants - Express
Isaac Mizrahi heels - Target
2 strands of pearls - gifted
broach - gifted

This past weekend was super busy, but great. I started out my weekend with a lovely package from Ally at Cute And The Cheap. She sent me some fun goodies for winning this month's blogger challenge. I love the color scheme of the gift. I can't wait to wear the necklace. Thanks Ally for the fun prize and your kind words. I look forward to future challenges.












Our garage sale was a huge hit. We did so well that we are doing it again this weekend. We cleared out a lot of stuff, but a few friends have more things to bring over so we have round 2 this coming Saturday.
I hope everyone else had a great weekend and have a marvelous Monday!

7 comments:

Trace said...

I love the way you're wearing that broach with the sweater, such a great touch!

And congrats on the garage sale, that's awesome.

Anonymous said...

You look marvelous, darling! Love the pearls and brooch and the sweater is a fantastic color!

Liza said...

That sweater is gorgeous on you and I love the way you used the broach too!

Kayleigh said...

Count me in with the brooch love -- and the color of that sweart is really stunning on you :D

KT said...

You really rock the jewel tones. I just look kind of tart-y in them so I am super jealous!

Ally said...

That color is amazing on you! I'm glad you got your gift :)

Katie Keisler said...

Anything with pearls is fine by me! And that's the first thing I noticed about your outfit! Love the pearls - great choice!