Sunday, September 7, 2008

Melissa's "Ladies Who Brunch" Outfit

Here is Melissa "ladies who brunch" outfit.

Every other Sunday, the girls get together for brunch. Different location, different dress to show off. Unfortunately I couldn't make it, so no outfit pic for me today. As for Melissa, she grabbed this cute dress for a steal at Dots yesterday. I know Labor Day has come and gone, but in Texas, summer is here till late October and sometimes November. Plus she had to show off her latest find. If the weather can extend the blaring heat, can't we extend out summer outfits? It's only fair...

As for me, my shoes were sick and had to go to the hospital. I loaded them up and took 5 pairs to the Houston Shoe Hospital. I sure hope get the royal treatment, because I paid an arm and a leg. I guess we do what we need to for our shoes.

No comments: