Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Back to work


Here is Tuesday's back to work outfit.




  • Ruffled stretch top - Anthropologie
  • Pin-striped pencil skirt - Anthropologie
  • Peep-toe pumps - Maripe
  • Beaded flower choker - Banana Republic
I hope everyone had a great holiday. It's tough going back to work after a 3-day weekend. To make matters worse, our a/c went out last night. I should have posted this pic this morning, but it was so hot. I couldn't wait to get out of the apt.

Tonight is a cardio night. Just a quickie though. I need to work on Doug's birthday cake. Hopefully it'll turn out great. I'll post those pics when it's finished.


On another note... I loved Melissa's outfit today. I made her promise me to send me a pic for the blog. Of course, she delivered :-) Doesn't she look so fab? Here's her breakdown...




  • Blouse - Dots
  • Belt - NY & Co
  • Black pencil skirt - NY & Co
  • Maripe buckle peep toe shoes - Rack Room
  • Cute blue/black beaded cuff - unknown

Thanks for sharing Melissa!


No comments: