Thursday, October 30, 2008

They Say That Cathing Up Is Hard To Do


Wow, I have been slacking on the blogs. Ever since the move and marriage, I feel like Will and I are constantly on the go. Between friends, family, the gym, and chores we never seem to have time to just sit. I miss those TV days... So of course my blogging has suffered too. Hopefully I can make up with a double post. I still managed to take pics for Tuesday and Wednesday outfits so here they are...



Tuesday's Outfit:

Metro champange cowl-neck pullover - Walmart

Bronze and silver dotted tank - Target

Nine West belt - Macy's

Bitter sailor pants - Steve & Barry's

Rounded toe heels - JCP



Wednesday's Outfit:

Cashmere bow-tie sweater - H&M (Nice)
Brown frill skirt - Anthropologie
Dollhouse brown peep-toes - Ross



Short and sweet post... Hope everyone is doing well!

2 comments:

V said...

I love the cowlneck...need to find a new one.

90-Dayer said...

I'm with V. The cowl neck sweater is hot! I've had a few and have put all of them in the dryer by accident...well you know the outcome ;O)