Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Gone For A Bit

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've had a pretty hectic week and no Internet. I'm about to move in with my fiance (this weekend) and my old roommate took his wireless router with him when he moved out of the apartment. I can't seem to figure out how to access the Internet from the cable line. At work I can see people's blogs, but I can't post any or comment on any. Darn firewalls! Oh well... So this is just a quickie post explaining my absence. I will be back up and running in another week or so. Till then, I hope everyone is doing well. I'll still be reading the blogs at work. Keep looking fab!

Oh and by the way, dinner with the parents went really well. Thanks for all the well wishes!

3 comments:

Ally said...

I've missed you and all your great outfits - can't wait for you to be back :)

Candice said...

I have been wondering where you were. Good luck with the move and I cant wait to see all your amazing outfits, and shoes!

90-Dayer said...

I'm kinda late telling you but I gave you an "I Love Your Blog" Award!