So when I posted earlier, I had on a cute skirt and heels, but then I realized it was so cold and changed to pants at the last minute. Here's the details...
Same shirt and belt as my previous post
Black pants - Express
Nine West low boots - DSW
Argyle scarf - Banana Republic
So it looks like I wasn't the only one who had to adjust to the cold weather. Leslie had a last minute add-on too. I'm glad I'm not the only one :-)
So The Penny Pinching Princess has tagged me for the Honest Weblog so here are my 10 Honest Things...
1) I like to count my steps when I walk (esp on stairs).
2) I'm a speed limit driver.
3) I don't like to drink anything during my meals.
4) I think people with big noses are attractive ( I love Adrian Brody)
5) Spice Girls will always rule!
6) I love party favors! If I throw a party, most likely you'll walk out with a party favor.
7) I hate milk! I won't even eat it with cereal.
8) I hesitate when going down escalators. I fell once and never fully recovered from the trauma.
9) I took cake decorating classes because I wanted to make cakes like Ace of Cakes on Food Network.
10) I love to paint my nails right before I go to bed.
So now I am tagging: