Tuesday, September 21, 2010

22 Weeks




Please excuse the mess behind me. My sister gave us a ton of baby stuff and we are trying to sort through it. Our future baby's room isn't quite cleaned out yet, so all the stuff is sitting in my living room.

Today's simple outfit is a mixture of maternity wear and regular clothes.
•Black cowl neck - GapMaternity
•Fuisha plaid skirt - Express (gotta love those elastic waistband skirts)
•Steve Madden flats - DSW

Here is the baby bump at 22 weeks




This past weekend Will and I went up to Dallas to visit friends and family. It was a whirlwind trip, but I'm so glad we got to visit with everyone. Our little boo-boo got her first wardrobe pieces (gifted from her Aunt Rachel). Look how precious this is...




She got a cute little pink jacket and absolutely adorable Mary Jane socks. I can't wait fir her to wear them.

Hope everyone has a fab day!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: