Monday, March 8, 2010

Gray Day and Sunny Food




The weather is yuck! Gray skies inspired my gray outfit.

•black short sleeve - Target
•gray pleated top - Banana Republic
•jeans - Target
•shoe boots - Payless
•long gray pearl necklace - Charming Charlie's

For the last week or so I was recovering from the flu. Yep, it was a little souvenir from my trip to Mexico. So cooking hasn't really been on my agenda for the last couple of weeks. Neither has the gym. I really have fallen off the wagon! I'm trying to get back on track though. For lunch, I tried Diet Gourmet for the first time. I got one of those GroupOn coupons so we can get $50 worth of food for the price of $25. I had a chicken/lean beef burger with lettuce, tomato, jalepenos, and salsa. It was served with a little mexican salad, a small orange, and a cherry berry dessert. All that for only 338 calories! We will definetly be going back.




Now I just need to get back to the gym. Tonight I plan on it being a cardio night.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

dang, that lunch looks goooood.

i love the like the pretty little pleats in your top.

Kimberly said...

Love the detailing on your top and your lunch does look super yum!

Taylor said...

I love this look on you - the longer top and the shorter jacket?sweater? really works!

Nefertiti said...

j adore ta tenue vraiment,simple mais stylee ;O)