Monday, April 20, 2009

Back From Austin and Facing Moday

We got back from Austin a little late last night and boy was I exhausted today. Here is my sleepy Monday outfit...

Mint green top w/ ribbon trim - Anthropologie
Converse One Jeans - Target
Wedge round toe heels - Rack Room
Long strand necklace - Gifted by Lynette

I should have taken a picture of this top from the side. It has a great ribbon detail going down the side of the top. I've had it for a while, but I haven't worn it because I shrank it a bit and it was too snug. Yay, it fits again :-)

I didn't do too bad with my food while I was in Austin, but I wasn't as strict on myself either. It's really hard to be good when you're out of town. Well today was back to eating right. Lunch consist of tilapia, a spinach and mushroom salad, and 1/2 of a Power Crunch bar for dessert. The stats are...53 g of protein, 6 g of carbs, 12 g of fat, and a total of 340 calories.

Dinner was super yummy...3.5 oz of cilantro-lime chicken, spinach salad w/ 1.5 oz of avocado, and a blabk bean mash. Dinner was 40 g protein, 17g carbs, 14 g of fat, and a total of 353 calories.
My workout was intense tonight. I did 30 minutes strength training with my trainer and then an hour of spin class. I was drenched after the gym. I burned aprox 542 calories tonight.
I hope everyone had a great weekend. I'll post my Austin pics soon. Have a healthy and fabulous day!

3 comments:

Honeybunches of Roses said...

those salads look awesome!

Deborah-lee said...

Now you're losing weight your necklaces are getting longer!! I love that necklace btw!!

I also love the look of your lunch. I had to resist licking the screen :D

Tabitha said...

Your meals look so great where are you getting the recipes? You should post them. Trust me I know about the training stuff....I'm only allowed to work out my upper body and my arms were KILLING me today. it was an hour of just arm workouts. :(