Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Tuesday, The Eve of NYE...

Here is Tuesday's daily outfit...

Merona argyle cardi - Target
Sleeveless Tuxedo shirt - NY & Co (after Christmas sale)
Black skirt - target
Black patterned hosiery
Issac Mizrahi heels - Target
Pearl necklace - gifted

So by the time most of you read this it will be NYE. What are you plans and what are you wearing? Dressing up or down? Will and I will be with V and the crew (about 19 in all) for a sushi dinner and drinks. I've decided to not buy a new dress and will shop in my own closet. One of my new headbands might be making it's debut tonight.

I hope everyone has a safe and happy New Year's Eve!

4 comments:

Trace said...

Happy New Year Hillary! That is a beautiful cardi. You should DEFINTELY wear one of your new headbands tonight!! I'll be going to small party at a friend's house downtown, and watching fireworks! I did buy a new dress at Target (you can see it in today's blog post).

V said...

Love the cardi...looks great with the white shirt instead of the blue turtleneck...see you tonight...shopping my closet as well...dress from Dots for $9! I think the craft fairy needs to visit me b/c I love the headbands!

ohthatgirl said...

You look great! I love the cardi. I tried it one but didn't realize it had wool in it at the time. I was itching all day after that. Needless to day, it didn't make it home with me. :o/ But this outfit is very much my style. ;O) Have a great and safe New Year.

Tabitha said...

Oooh yes debut one of the new headbands!!!! The Mr. and I are going out for dinner and then a movie. It's WAY too cold to get all dressed up but I'll be wearing a dress - as usual. :)