Last night Will and I went to a screening of Slumdog Millionaire. This is an incredible film and I highly recommend seeing it. It just received 4 Golden Globe nominations including Best Picture and Best Director. Love the music too. I'll be downloading the soundtrack from iTunes very soon.
Sorry, I've been slacking on my daily outfit post. I was feeling a little under the weather and even though I went to work everyday, my outfits were lacking, so I thought I'd spare you. This week has also been insane. Since my last post, I...
- did almost all of my Christmas shopping in one night
- wrapped all of the gifts the same night
- went to a free screening of Slumdog Millionaire
- enjoyed the slight snow we had in Houston (last time it snowed here was Dec 24 2004)
- had Michelle and JC over for hot chocolate and fresh whipped cream
- have dinner with my mother-in-law
- finish my Christmas shopping
- hit the farmer's market
- snuggle with Will and watch movies