Friday, December 12, 2008

Slumdog Millionaire



Last night Will and I went to a screening of Slumdog Millionaire. This is an incredible film and I highly recommend seeing it. It just received 4 Golden Globe nominations including Best Picture and Best Director. Love the music too. I'll be downloading the soundtrack from iTunes very soon.

Sorry, I've been slacking on my daily outfit post. I was feeling a little under the weather and even though I went to work everyday, my outfits were lacking, so I thought I'd spare you. This week has also been insane. Since my last post, I...

  • did almost all of my Christmas shopping in one night
  • wrapped all of the gifts the same night
  • went to a free screening of Slumdog Millionaire
  • enjoyed the slight snow we had in Houston (last time it snowed here was Dec 24 2004)
  • had Michelle and JC over for hot chocolate and fresh whipped cream
As for the weekend, I plan to...
  • have dinner with my mother-in-law
  • work on some feather headbands (thanks Fashion Therapist and Kimberly for the inspiration)
  • finish my Christmas shopping
  • hit the farmer's market
  • snuggle with Will and watch movies
I hope everyone has a great weekend. Thank you for stopping by. I also enjoy reading your blogs and discovering new ones. Thank you for putting you styles and ideas out into the blogger world!

3 comments:

Trace said...

I have heard a lot of good things about that movie! It's getting Oscar buzz already! Thanks for the review. Hope you have a fab and relaxing weekend!

Unknown said...

I heard about all the snow in Houston! A friend of mine is doing Teach for America there, and was surprised by it with no winter coat. Glad you got all your Christmas shopping done, now enjoy the holidays. :)

Tabitha said...

I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE that movie. One of my faves this year.

Thanks so much for your sweet comment!!!