Friday, October 15, 2010

I <3 October!




The weather is finally getting cooler. Is it weird that I think 84 degrees is cool? We get excited anytime the temperture drops below 90 and the fall clothes finally come out. My friends and I sometimes swap out clothes when we grow in/out of them. I picked up the fab dress from my friend, Holley. It's got a beautiful stained glass pattern and it's perfect maternity wear for me. I threw on the navy cardi and belt just to give it a little something extra. It's definitely is one of my favorite outfits for fall.

So Halloween is right around the corner and I am in full costume creating mode. I've got a budget of $25 for both Will and I. I love the challenge of putting together a fab costume on a budget. I must admit though, last years costume will be tough to beat (esp since I only spent $12).
I'll be working on my costume all weekend long. I can't wait to show you what it is. What are you going to be for Halloween???

Here's the link to last year's look:
http://willary.blogspot.com/2009/11/halloween-2009.html

Will had me cracking up while shopping. I guess he's getting into that Halloween spirit!




Have a great weekend!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Tabitha said...

So funny! I don't know what I'm going to be for Halloween yet. I'm starting to dred it.

Cosmetic Surgery Las Vegas said...

The ideas are so insightful, glad to have visited your site.Keep on posting, can't wait to see more posts of you.