Saturday, November 6, 2010

Making Over Mom

I have a wonderful mother in law who is so sweet and loving. Recently she has been invited to her first Ball! She is so excited and nervous at the same time. For the most part, my mother in law has kept her look very simple. She has long, long hair that she usually keeps neatly in a bun/ponytail.and she doesn't wear make-up. With the grand ball coming up, she decided it was time to freshen up her look. She didn't know where to start, so she turned to me for help. This is my mother in law's transformation in 2 days....

She looks amazing and I am so excited for her. I know she is going to have an amazing time!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow she looks fantastic. Years younger.

Tabitha said...

She looks FANTASTIC! Great makeover.

Abacaxi & Hortelã said...

What a wonderful make-over. And what a charming lady you mother-in-law is!
Have a nice weekend!
Bisous from stormy & rainy Versailles,
Chantal