Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Cora Update


I know it's been a while since my last blog post. I went back to work last month. The transition has been good. It helps that I can work a day from home once a week. Cora is a happy little girl. She will be 4 months old next week. Can you believe that? Motherhood has been absolutely wonderful. I have been blessed with such a sweet baby that is full of smiles. She sleeps through the night (10-11 hours) and she has recently discovered "talking". She has been a chatterbox for the past few days. It's pretty funny, because she seems to have some important stuff to discuss... Here is a video of my little chatterbox...



I also decided to enter her in the Parents 2011 Cover Contest. I never thought I'd be one of those parents, but c'est la vi. Check out her album here.

I am so behind on my blog reading. I hope everyone is doing well.
Have a fab day!
~Hillary

1 comment:

Taylor said...

She is adorable! I love that stage where they start to "talk," it's so fun.